Saturday, March 24, 2007

I cant believe it
i actually forgot my username in one day.
RELINK ME OKAY .

anyway, this was yesterdays post .
am dying of heat stroke i tell you .
i feel like a train.
I cant take it anymore
i am seriously melting.
i feel teribbly weak and lethargic .
& MY KNEE HURTS TERRBBLY >:/
anyway,Dao yong lent me his ipod .
how sweet can he get man.
But his songs are so ehhlll-ish,

OH OH . can you do yippy ya ya with your fingers ?
I BETCHA CANT .
pei qi thought me yesterday
Suwen and i took all gym to figure out
Actually we didnt even master it.
ITS REALLY REALLY DIFFICULT .
i still cant get it and im really annoyed.

Gym t-shirts are like huge.
when i wear i look like an oversized elephant .
and its size s .

okay im getting really random.
and i am putting tagboard soon.
and blosgkin.

CHA CHA BABY .
HOOSHIYAS .

A-R-R-O-N .
is the cutiest crappy little baby i have ever seen in my whole life.
well besides Ian and ethan.
and is not arron from fei lun hai
neh neh .
im sorta over them .well, kinda
I AM INTO CAI MIN YOU NOW .
WHHOOOSHH.

JIA YOU BABY ARRON .

No comments: